Computer Acoustics and Hearing
Hirofumi NAKAJIMA: Professor
- Acoustic signal processing
Investigation and development for signal processing algorithms:
- Nonlinear distortion supression
- Wind noise reduction.
- Applied acoustics
Application and system development using acoustic signal:
- Screening of sleep apnea syndrome using sounds of snores
- 3D audio system (Ortho-Stereophonic System)
- Music and hearing
- Automatic music transcription
- Subjective evaluation of equal temperament and just intonation.
|Topics of research||
|keyword||Acoustics / Signal processing / Audio / Hearing|